A mixture of sodium formate, calcium propionate and colloidal silica.
• It is a combination of organic acids with antibacterial properties, at the same time prevents mold reproduction in all feed used in feeds.
• FUNGSTOP prevents mycotoxin formation in feed and feedstuffs and therefore protects animals from mycotoxins; it is used to extend the storage lifes of feed and feedstuffs in all conditions and to benefit from antibacterial effects in the digestive systems of animals.
• FUNGSTOP is also used in feeds and feedstuffs to prevent growth and reproduction of fungi and yeasts.
• FUNGSTOP prevents the growth and reproduction of molds, fungi and yeasts in feeds and feedstuffs. It prevents the formation of mycotoxin and the risk of toxicosis.
• It prevents nutrient losses caused by fungus in poor storage conditions.
• Helps to control Salmonella and Gram (-) bacteria in feed in poor storage conditions. Organic acids in layer feeds are very important in the fight against salmonella. Salmonella contamination reduces when it is used in broiler and calf feed. When used in dairy feeds, toxin contamination risk in the milk reduces.
• Formic acid and propionic acid are organic acids with strong antibacterial effect. Propionic acid is effective in preventing mold caused by Aspergillus, Fusarium, and Penicillium species.
• FUNGSTOP has a positive effect on the performance of animals when used regularly.
|According to moisture of feed and risk in feed
|1000 g-3000 g / ton of feed.
|1000 g-2000 g / ton of feed.