BIRSEN KIMYA is aware that corporate information is extremely important both for itself and for its stakeholders. For this reason, it has established a living and constantly developing Information Security System that adheres to security.
By applying the Information Security Management System (ISMS) standard, BIRSEN KIMYA; ensured and secured the existence, integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of all information in the asset inventory.
In Information Security System activities;
• Continuity and continuous improvement in risk analysis and processes,
• To fully comply with the laws and contractual terms with third parties,
• To ensure that its own personnel are also a part of this system, and to maximize their effective participation in ISMS and their compliance with awareness and security requirements,
• It aims and undertakes to minimize information security breach incidents and to turn the experience gained from these incidents into opportunities.
We will renew our OHS policy in line with the conditions and developments of the day, and we will follow the chain of practices mentioned below for its continuous development.
We see people as our most important value,
• We undertake to act in accordance with the applicable OHS-related legal regulations and other conditions of the country in which we operate.
• We accept creating a healthy and safe working environment as a basic principle,
• We develop methods, create targets and management programs to create a sustainable OHS management system and continuously improve its performance,
• To prevent work accidents and occupational diseases; We identify and evaluate OHS risks and take measures to reduce risks,
• We work to create a safe working and living culture and to raise awareness in our employees and suppliers,
• We work with all our strength to be an exemplary organization with our OHS practices.
Our organization considers providing services at the level of quality above the expectations of our customers as its main goal. For this to happen;
• Quality improvement will always be encouraged.
• Adequate and qualified personnel will be allocated for each service.
• Scientific and technological developments will be followed and necessary ones will be used.
• The quality of the materials to be used will be prioritized.
Continuity of service quality will be ensured by resolving possible problems as soon as possible.
• Environmental compatibility will be considered in our service planning.
It will be ensured by the contributions of all our employees so that we can be preferred as a principled and honest company that abides by the laws and regulations, fulfills its commitments on time, as it has been until today.
BIRSEN CHEMICAL INC accepts the protection of the environment, continuous improvement, effective use of natural resources, full compliance with the law and prevention of pollution, reduction and separation of the wastes generated during its activities at the source, recycling, and disposal with the most appropriate methods as the basis of its environmental policy in all its activities.
Within the framework of this policy;
• To organize training activities in order to raise awareness of our employees, all 3rd party companies and related parties about the protection of the environment,
• To keep the possible effects on the environment under control and to use appropriate technology to minimize it,
• To follow and comply with legal, international legislation and customer requirements in order to prevent environmental pollution, to continuously improve environmental performance,
Commit and declare to all public.