It is a mixture of propionic acid, sorbic acid, formic acid, acetic acid, lactic acid, kaolin, sepiolite.
• It is used as a mold inhibitor and toxin binder.
• Safest as the producer cannot tell if the problem animals have mycosis, mycotoxicosis or both. is protection. Marshal Tox prevents both problems.
• Increases growth rate, feed efficiency, fertility and hatchability.
• It reduces immune suppressing problems.
• Due to its Antikek characteristic, it prevents the adhesion of feed additives.
• It absorbs the moisture in the feed.
• Increases profit margin by reducing mold and mycotoxin-related problems.
• It does not cause any flavor problems in feed.
|Low Risk||1000g -2000g / ton feed|
|High Risk||2000g -4000g / ton feed|